Overall purpose of the role
This role, key for Telecats, aims at actively supporting Telecats´ international growth, with a focus on the France and UK markets. The Telecats business developer will be involved in the whole sales development process: from the first pitch and lead closure to project implementation and long-term relationship with clients.
- Build a portfolio of clients (indirect through Webhelp or partners, or direct through Telecats)
- Lead the selling process on his/her portfolio, using Telecats framework and supported by Telecats existing sales team: Detect client leads, pitch offers, answers to RFP, elaborate commercial propositions, negotiate, and close deals.
- Participate in marketing content creation to address local market demand
- Act as a local point of contact to facilitate the link between Telecats and Webhelp Regions and clients.
- In close collaboration with Telecats product management team, meet and engage with Webhelp Business/Regions/Expert Team to update them on product roadmap, collect feedback and agree on potential commercial targets.
- Represent Telecats spirit and way of working
- Build a strong relationship with clients or internal stakeholders, based on mutual trust
- Act as an account manager to facilitate client onboarding and secure the roll-out of first implementations
Skills, knowledge & experience
Successful candidates will:
- Speak fluent French and English required
- Have at least 4+ years of proven experience in Consultancy, Project management or Sales/Account Management Coordination roles
- Experience in BPO is a plus
- Have proven experience in pitching and selling technology intensive products
- Have a strong appetite to evolve into the world of speech technology, AI and linguistic applied to contact centers
- Have a demonstrable track record of developing strong relationships with decision makers
- Have the ability to translate clients’ needs into compelling propositions
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Be self-driven, passionate game-changer spirit
- Be a team player and nurture the Telecats and Webhelp Group culture
- 30-40% of travel required, mainly in France, UK, and Netherlands
Do you recognise yourself in the above? Then we would like to get in touch with you. For application or more information about the position and/or the company, please contact Mathieu Jougla:
Telecats is committed to ensuring the reliability, professionalism and security of its organisation and its clients. By submitting your application, you agree to the pre-employment screening process by Telecats and/or any third party appointed by Telecats, in which you consent to the retrieval, viewing and verification of integrity sensitive information and data. Telecats will store your application for up to 12 months after completion of the application process, after which it will be destroyed. By applying, you agree to this storage period.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.