Telecats is Webhelp Group division specialized in smart voice technologies. We leverage machine learning, artificial intelligence and speech technology. Our products are designed for great customer experiences with the best possible blend of human and technology.
With 40 colleagues located in the Netherlands and France, our DNA is to support brands into unleashing the power of the voice of their customers…
About the position
This role is at the heart of Telecats strategy and aims at actively supporting our International growth, with focus on the European Market (mainly France, UK, DACH, Spain) targeting global companies. Telecats Implementation and Customer Success managers are leading and coordinating our products implementation for our clients. They are one of the main point of contacts to ensure they are constantly satisfied with our products and use them in the full extend of their capabilities.
You will be reporting to Telecats Management and be an active member of Telecats Professional Service Team.
Team Professional Services is responsible for the communication and management of the smooth implementation of our products and services at customers’ premises within the agreed timelines.
What will be your responsibilities
As an International Implementation Manager at Telecats, you will play a key role in the delivery of our products, more concretely:
- In collaboration with client teams and other Telecats teams involved, and with the help of Telecats standard product implementation plans and project implementation methodology, build project implementation plans based
- Organise and lead projects kick-off and follow-ups (internal and external) meetings and document actions list, owners and due date as well as risks identified.
- Setup Time tracking and expenses in the various tools in place, track time spent, budgets , deadlines, milestones and ensure that key objectives& deliverables are continuously shared, understood and delivered.
- Ensure communication of the implementation project progress toward management and the various teams involved (Telecats, clients and partners)
- Update project plans according to progress, highlight risk & issues when identified, keep track of said issues and potential resolution escalations.
- Report to Telecats management on projects progress, risks, time spent vs budget and when needed prioritization requests
- Liaise with various teams to ensure they progress on task & deliverables in time, measure impact on project plans or objectives and escalate when needed
- Ensure project related documentation, internal as well as external, is delivered by deliverables owners, shared, updated and stored accordingly to company standards
As a Customer success manager, you will:
- Engage and build a trust relationship with client teams to understand their business context and asks
- Be one the main entry points to Telecats from the various clients and partner teams
- Identify potential new business opportunities by developing the use of the Telecats product portfolio by your clients.
- In collaboration with Telecats teams (product, sales, professional services…) , gather valuable client insights to enrich products roadmaps
- Engage with client teams to drive them into IVR, Conversational flow design in accordance with industry best practices and with the support of Telecats expert teams
- With the help of Telecats specialized teams, provide work estimates to sales teams when it comes to specific client demands falling out of standard plans.
The required skills to be successful in the role
- Experience: at least 6 years of experience in project or customer success management in some of the following domains: Software Vendor, Call Center or customer experience, conversational design and natural language processing are definitely a big plus.
- Empathy: As an Implementation Manager/CSM, you know how to put yourself in your client’s shoes. You can analyse difficulties and find solutions to meet your clients expectations.
- Organisational quality: you can manage many different situations at the same time and you are able to manage priorities.
- Analytical skills: you identify clients situations quickly and effectively by listening carefully to everything your clients tell you.
- Digital skills: you are comfortable with digital tools to manage projects and interact with product development or support team such as Confluence, Jira, Teams, Monday.com, PowerBI, FreshDesk…and of course all the classical excel & powerpoint likes.
- Presentation skills: you are very comfortable building and presenting content and represent your team in steering committees involving clients or your management.
- Tech savvy: you can quickly understand top notch products portfolio and define what are the benefits for our clients.
- Team spirit: at Telecats you will be in contact with a lot of different profiles, from sales to IT in an international context. Your ability to understand and work with different cultures is key.
- Language : Full Professional Proficiency in English is a must have, French is a big plus, German or Dutch also appreciated
Western Europe, remote working possible with easy access to train stations or airports to travel easily and meet us and our clients at our headquarters in Paris or the Netherlands.