Personal Data we may acquire from you
We may collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Information you give us by completing forms or chat on our Website. We may also collect information when you let us know about an issue on our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a report of this correspondence and we may record our communications for quality and training’s purposes.
- Details about your visits on our website -including your browsing Data, your path, your browsing language, your localisation Data or other communication’s information- and the resources you have access to.
How long will we store your Data?
We will store Data we collect from your visit to our website for 12 months, except for Data that have been anonymised in accordance with applicable legislation. However, in some situations we may store your Data for longer periods, including during the duration stated in the services’ agreement between you and Telecats.
Why do we collect your Personal Data?
Your Data enables us to make sure that our Website is the most efficient possible and to allow you to take part to the interactive functions of the Website. Such as to:
- Estimate our audience’s size and the way they use our Website.
- Maximise commercial information and share with you information about our products, services or newsletter, as long as you gave your consent to receive such information.
We may also use your Data to inform you about changes and developments of our service. When you share Personal Data of another person with us, you confirm that they provided their consent for you to act on their behalf and that they were informed about our identity and the purposes of their Data processing.
How do we collect your Data?
In addition to the elements mentioned in paragraph 1 – Data that we can acquire from you- we have implemented technical measures enabling us to collect your Data through your unique identifier and cookies. That is why we can gather your information, such as a anonymized unique generated identifier, your browser or your operating system for the administration of the system, the improvement of our Website and to make reports (for example through aggregated information). We take all the useful cautions to share only statistical Data about actions and browsing behaviours of our Users that do not enable an individual’s identification.
For the same reason, we can get information about your general use of the internet by using cookies (a small file stored on your device’s hard drive). Cookies help us improve our Website and provide a more personalised and improved service.
If you would like to remove cookies, please go your browsing’s instructions to localise the file or the folder where Data is stored.
- Tidiochat – This third-party cookie is used for the chat and allow you to contact us. When you contact us in this way, we will record your messages to help you answer questions or resolve any problems you may have. Further information about this cookie can be found here: https://www.tidiochat.com/en/privacy-policy
- Youtube – This cookie is used for showing video content on our website. Further information about this cookie can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
- Google analytics trackers /_ga and _gat- These cookies are used to “remember” and record user interactions with our website. Further information here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Google reCaptcha – This cookie is used to prevent our website contact form flooding. Further information about this cookie can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Google Maps – This cookie is used to show the location of our company on Google Maps. Further information about this cookie can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Sharing Personal Data with third parties
We may share your Data with third parties (1) For the purposes of our agreement with you (2) If we have to divulgate or share your contact details in case of any legal obligation (3) In case of information’s exchange with other companies and organisations for the purpose of preventing fraud.
At Telecats, we are committed to upholding the rights granted by Data Protection law. The information below will enable you to carry out your rights. You can make a request through all the means indicated in the contact section or by using our online form.
Right to access your Personal Data: You have the right to be informed about whether your Personal Data is being processed by Telecats or its partners. If this is the case, we will explain how these partners use your Data and we will let you know about the purposes of the processing, what kind of Data is being processed, to whom and where your Data is being shared, for how long it is stored and if your Data is being subject to an automated individual decision-making. You can also ask us to provide a duplicate of your Data, this could lead to reasonable fees payment based on the potential administrative cost we could have. These fees will not be enforced if we share your Data through your right to data portability.
- Right to rectification: Having accurate Data is essential to us. That is why we will rectify your inaccurate Data in the shortest timescale possible.
- Right to erasure (« right to be forgotten”): Apart from where there are opposing measures, we will erase your Data in order to comply with our legal obligations, especially when your Data is no longer required, or when you request deletion.
- Right to restriction of processing: You can ask Telecats to restrict your Personal Data processing if you consider that your Personal Data is inaccurate or if you ask us for the erasure of your Personal Data. Moreover, you can ask us to restrict processing if you have the right to object to this processing.
- Right to portability: You can receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format as long as the processing is carried out by automated means. When technically possible, you can have your Personal Data directly transmitted to another controller.
- Right to object: In some circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to processing of your Personal Data. When you make this request and that it complies with law, we will not process your Data unless we demonstrate that it is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest that would prevail on your fundamental rights. We can also process your Personal Data if it is necessary to noticing, exercise or defence of legal rights.
Finally, we will take all reasonable measures to notify to every recipient of Personal Data every rectification or erasure or this Personal Data or every restriction of processing, unless such a notification turns out to be impossible or demands disproportionate efforts.